DR
Ya, Allah aku bersyukur atas segala nikmat yang kau kurniakan kepadaku. Kumohon agar kau berikanlah kami kejayaan untuk SPM ini. Ya Robb, andainya dia tercipta untukku,kekalkan hubungan kami. .Amin.

-21 March 2013-
Thursday, March 21, 2013 | 11:26 AM | 0 comments


TwentyfirstMarchTwoThousandThirteen.
Its a day to be remembered.
When the people around you, look nervous.
Anxious.
When you were hugging each other while asking about them.
When the tears started to roll down your cheeks.
When your mascara began to drop off.
When your teachers were as busy as bees, completing the analysis.
When your parents sat on certain place and kept praying.

Well.
It was a mundane situation for taking SPM result.
Everyone was shivering.
And me too.
The moment my dad started to give some pressure towards the Hyundai Matrix's engine, I felt butterflies flied in my belly.
I felt the adrenaline running through my veins and it affected me.

" Are you having stomachache?"

" No, im suffering a feeling of nervous".

Then, my dad and I began to dance following the rhymes of the music.
Left and right we moved.
Until I saw a signboard of MRSMPENDANG.

The time has came.
The time where my life was just to begin.


 They managed to get straight A's, well done. The happiness clearly appear on them :)



And here is my beloved teacher. nobody as cool as her :)

See. 
Their face was full of joy.
Satisfied.
For all those with 9 babies of As, keep moving forward for our future.
For who didnt,dont feel so down.
Allah knews the best.
Adiosss.




Old things