DR
Ya, Allah aku bersyukur atas segala nikmat yang kau kurniakan kepadaku. Kumohon agar kau berikanlah kami kejayaan untuk SPM ini. Ya Robb, andainya dia tercipta untukku,kekalkan hubungan kami. .Amin.

Dogs Day are over :3
Thursday, April 26, 2012 | 7:56 PM | 0 comments





Assalamualaikum and morning people.
Lets just begin today with some writting, talking is just fluffy stupid things.
Where the people just asking and arguing everyday.

We're done, we're not the Student Representative Council anymore :')
* sobs sobs. 
Two semester had just passed. The time being running so fast. Why man? 
Im not enough with all those plans that I dream of. 
It ruins. NVM, I'll take this as an experience.
Being one of the team, ecspecially with the big ma'am title make me more mature.
Yes, I do laugh heavily anywhere.
Yes, I do starring at the junior fiercely.
But, I do make some decisions by my mind. 
I do think globally.
  •  We're more than friend. I do love us. We're family with a super funny dad, two hot super mom. Everyday is our day. 
  • Goodbye slot Did You Know? No longer, Hi guys :D No more, Men Vs Women :'>
  • I'll kick out my blazer. Oh lord, thanks much. I just can live happily in the big coat hanging me up, make me bigger than real :8
  •  Okay, will be crazily missing the moment we're playing Bingo by calculator -.-'

Sometimes people keep talking about us, they made us stronger than them :]

 

Hard workers club, think global, act local :D

xoxo,




Old things | New things